Its main function is to make the line unobstructed, keep the cable sealed, and ensure the insulation level at the cable joint, so that it can run safely and reliably. If the sealing property is poor, not only the oil spill will cause the oil-impregnated paper to dry, but also the moisture will intrude into the inside of the cable, which will reduce the insulation properties of the paper.
Material: nylon66, 94V-2 agree, ring from rubber, oil resistant
Thread : M type
Protection class: IP68
Color: grey, black
The connecting conductor connection of the conductor requires low electrical resistance and sufficient mechanical strength, and no sharp corners can occur at the joint. Medium and low voltage cable conductor connections are commonly used for crimping. Crimp should be noted:
(1) selecting a conductor connecting tube of suitable electrical conductivity and mechanical strength;
(2) The inner diameter of the crimping tube and the outer diameter of the connected core are taken to be 0.8~1.4mm;
(3) The resistance value of the joint after crimping shall not be greater than 1.2 times that of the conductor of equal section, and the tensile strength of the copper conductor joint shall not be less than 60N/mm2;
(4) Before the crimping, the outer surface of the conductor and the inner surface of the connecting tube are coated with a conductive adhesive, and the oxide film is broken by a wire brush;
(5) The connecting tube, the sharp corners on the core conductor, the burrs, etc., are smoothed with a trowel or sandpaper.