The spade terminal looks similar to a fork or spade, and its open end shape allows you to quickly set screws in place. You’ll want to choose a spade terminal that is compatible with the wire amperage and insulation properties that will work best for your application. First you should determine the size of the wire and the type of insulation properties you will need for a safe electrical connection.
Material of terminal
red,blue,yellow and so on
Small Orders Accepted
Electricity, communications, machinery, construction, petroleum, chemical, aviation,
transportation,railway,transportation, automobile manufacturing,household appliances,electrical installations,computers etc.
1. Provide application speed and uniform reliability.
2. Provide fast and reliable crimp connection.
3. Use a vinyl insulation tube to compensate for the insulation thickness.
4. Allow disconnection and reconnection as needed.
5.Durability - Translucent heat-shrink tubing provides high tensile strength as well as tensile and mechanical damage. Thick buckets ensure a strong crimp every time - your wires never slip out of these connectors
6. Excellent wire contact - Copper barrels provide increased current, ensuring smaller voltage drops, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.