The spade terminal looks similar to a fork or spade, and its open end shape allows you to quickly set screws in place. You’ll want to choose a spade terminal that is compatible with the wire amperage and insulation properties that will work best for your application. First you should determine the size of the wire and the type of insulation properties you will need for a safe electrical connection.
1: Insulated U Terminal
2. Material :Copper tube ,PVC
3: Maximum current:19A 27A 37A 48A
4: PVC Color:red/blue/black/yellow
5: Wire Range:0.5-1.5mm2 1.5-2.5mm2 2.5-4mm2 4-6mm2
6: A.W.G:22-16 16-14 14-12 12-10
1. Not only wire-to-wire connectors, but also bolt-on connectors (ideal for ground wires in cars) that can be connected to larger Guage wires.
2. Made of copper core, tinned and PVC insulator.
3. Easy to crimp, which makes it easier to work with wires. It has long-term performance, easy installation and low installation costs.
4. Provides strain relief and vibration resistance in harsh environments, excellent isolation and protection of electrical connections.
5.Excellent wire contact - Copper barrels provide increased current, ensuring smaller voltage drops, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.
6. Easy to use - Strip the insulation, crimp the connector barrel to the wire crimper, and heat it with a heat gun or mini blower. Start a safe and durable connection in seconds. No welding kit is required.