The spade terminal looks similar to a fork or spade, and its open end shape allows you to quickly set screws in place. You’ll want to choose a spade terminal that is compatible with the wire amperage and insulation properties that will work best for your application. First you should determine the size of the wire and the type of insulation properties you will need for a safe electrical connection.
Electricity, communications, machinery, construction, petroleum, chemical, aviation,
transportation,railway,transportation, automobile manufacturing,household appliances,electrical installations,computers etc.
1: Insulated U Terminal
2：Material :Copper tube ,PVC
3: Maximum current:19A 27A 37A 48A
4: PVC Color:red/blue/black/yellow
5: Wire Range:0.5-1.5mm2 1.5-2.5mm2 2.5-4mm2 4-6mm2
6: A.W.G:22-16 16-14 14-12 12-10
1. Butt joint structure prevents splitting under maximum pressure
2. Internal barrel serrations tightly clamp the wires to prevent pull-out and reduce resistance
3. Tinned brass structure, corrosion resistant
4. The shoulder insulation layer can quickly locate the terminal to achieve the correct crimp
5. Extended insulation inlet for various insulation materials